Here are some great life lessons I saw in a Facebook meme. They’d make great character development.
- Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
- Don’t concern yourself with what others think of you–it’s none of your business
- Time heals almost everything. So, give time some time.
- No one is responsible for your happiness except YOU.
- Don’t compare your life to others…you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking so much. It’s alright if you don’t know all the answers.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.