Did you know that you can add an Amazon bookstore to your Facebook Author Page? It’s actually fairly simple, and I just set-up a store on my Author Page.
- Sign-up for an Amazon Associate account. It’s free and available at the following address: http://affiliate-program.amazon.com
- On the tabs at the top of the screen, select “aStore.”
- Select “Add a Category Page”
- You can change the category name, if you’d like. I set mine to “My Books on Amazon.”
- Next, you’ll want to “Add Products.” You can select books by the ISBN or ASIN.
- You can choose several templates by returning to “Create aStore Pages” and click “continue” to “Color & Design.”
- There are also several “Sidebar Widgets” with even more options for customization.
- Finally, select “Finish & Get Link.” Choose the “Embed my store using an inline frame” option from the dropdown menu.
- Set-up a “Static HTML: iFrame Tabs” on your Facebook Author Page. It’s free and available at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/static_html_plus
- From the App Center page, click on the “Visit Website” button.
- Select the “Add Static HTML to a Page” button
- Select your Author Page from the drop down
- From your Author Page, find the new app (it should have a big star on it) and insert the code from Amazon.
It didn’t take me long to set-up, and wasn’t as intimidating as it sounds. If you’ve got a question or need some help, feel free to message me.